Network Support Specialist - Big Network, Inc.
Big Network is seeking to hire our first Network Support Specialist. In this role, you will analyze, troubleshoot, and maintain computer networks and related technologies across Big Network and within our customer’s networks. Additionally, you will maintain computer networks as well as provide technical help directly to internal and external users.
This is a critical role well suited for an individual looking to learn about cloud based networking while assisting the organization and it’s customers with mission critical technology.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with the Big Network team on the deployment and maintenance of customer VPN and SD-WAN network technologies.
- Provide front line technical support to Big Network customers.
- Installing, configuring, and updating network software, as well as maintaining hardware and network devices.
- Performing diagnostic tests and repairs, as well as documenting behavior, trouble tickets, and bugs as needed.
- Documenting network deployments and layouts.
- Keeping abreast of developments in network infrastructure and technologies.
What We’re Looking For
- Candidates must be at least 16 years of age.
- Educational requirement of high school diploma, GED/HiSet, or on pace to graduate from high school.
- A curiosity and interest in network infrastructure, architecture, connectivity, and security.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Availability to perform urgent network repairs outside of business hours.