Senior Sales Executive - Big Network, Inc.
Big Network is seeking to hire a Senior Sales Executive in a broad, company defining role, as we experiment, learn, and refine our go to market motion. We are looking for a team member to help us define sales strategy, execute sales motions, and experiment systems, tools, and tactics to engage with prospects and customers. This is a highly visible role well suited for a self-starter looking to lead a larger organization in the future. Make no joke, this is a hands on, player / coach, do what needs to be done, type of a role.
What You’ll Do
- Sell: You must be a competent seller capable of generating leads, qualifying them, running discovery calls, partnering internally to solve problems, presenting solutions and closing deals.
- Strategize: Work across our teams to figure out what works and what doesn’t. Bring your best ideas for messaging, systems, and processes. Help with creatives and sales documentation.
- Get Organized: Help Big Network design and implement systems that automate and bring efficiency to our GTM processes.
- Get Dirty: As we said above, this job is hands on. If you love selling, but also want to set strategy, direction, and lead, this is a job for you.
- Amplify: The voice of Big Network customers in our Product Roadmap and Software Development Lifecycle is paramount. Be their best friend.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of direct experience professional sales.
- Experience in marketing, communications, and business.
- Experience in complex sales engagements across SMBs, mid-size business, enterprises, and the channel.
- Hands on experience with networks, VPNs, SD-WAN, and network services is a plus
- An ability to think strategically in the moment while being persuasive and credible
- Strong organizational, project management, and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication skills as a listener, speaker, and writer.
- B.A. or B.S. in business, marketing, professional sales, or similar.
- This position will require travel.