Front End Engineer - Big Network, Inc.
Big Network is seeking to hire a contract Front End Web Developer to join our software engineering team. This role will focus on our management portal, located at https://portal.bignetwork.com.
As a contract developer, you will be supplied with a scope of work to be completed in a time budget you provide.
What You’ll Do
- Write well designed, testable, and efficient code that follows software development best practices.
- Create website layout and user interfaces that implement our product requirements, user stories, and scope of work assigned.
- Make the UI extremely user friendly and easy to use.
- Collaborate with our designers to replicate visual design intent.
- Implement CRUD (create, read, update, delete) operations from various back-end systems and databases.
- Resolve and raise bugs as needed.
- Make our designs compatible with all screens (Mobile, Tablet and PC)
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Participate in code reviews with our Software Engineering Teams.
- Stay up to date with current and emerging web technologies that may be of use to Big Network.
What We’re Looking For
- Prior proven working experience in front end development.
- Figma to Pixel Perfect UI/UX
- Responsive design
- Mobile, Tablet, PC
- Consistent CSS / On Brand
- Capable programming skills and in-depth knowledge of
- CMS experience
- Contentful and/or others
- Expert experience with Angular, specifically Angular 13
- Functional experience with Electron for our Desktop Applications
- Experience in web application security, session management, and development best practices (OWASP Top 10 and similar)
- Experience with Web Authentication (Oauth, SSO)
- Suitable knowledge of relational and document databases, object oriented programming, and CRUD application development.
- A working knowledge of networking, the Internet, DNS, TLS, and network troubleshooting skills.
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
- Strong organizational skills, including project management, prioritization, and written communication.
- You must be a self-starter with a bias for action; i.e. get things done.
- B.A. or B.S. in computer science, engineering or technology.